Suspended Residential Instruction: Counseling, Nutrition and Psychiatry services are still available over the phone and through Zoom. Please call 315.443.8000 to schedule an appointment. Explore virtual resources, Health Care appointment information and Pharmacy information on the Abridged Schedule webpage.
Be Active at the Barnes Center at The Arch!
The Barnes Center at The Arch offers a variety of resources and services to meet the unique needs of your health and wellness journey. From climbing, to swimming, and exercising with state-of-the-art equipment, the selections and variety available are here to help you Be Active.
- Cuse Cruise Challenge – Until Sunday, Aug. 16, 2020, earn your virtual race bib and mileage sticker by completing a variety of virtual runs. To learn more or to register, explore the “Movement Challenges” section of the Wellness Portal today!
- Movement Challenge – Until Monday, Aug. 24, 2020, from any location track steps, miles or minutes, complete challenges, help meet the campus community goal and win prizes. To learn more or to register, explore the “Movement Challenges” section of the Wellness Portal today!
Be Active Resources
- Adventure Trips (Virtual resources!)
- Billing and Fees
- Challenge Course
- Climbing Wall
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing at Drumlins Country Club
- Drop-in Fitness Classes (Virtual resources!)
- Golf and Tennis at Drumlins Country Club
- Esports (Virtual resources!)
- Fitness Centers (Virtual resources!)
- Ice Sports and Recreation at Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion
- Intramural Sports (Virtual resources!)
- Late-Night Programs
- Personal Training (Virtual resources!)
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sport Clubs
- Wellness Portal (Virtual resources!)