In-person recreation and fitness activities will resume at noon at Friday, Oct. 16. Visit the Barnes Center at The Arch Fall 2020 webpage for information on accessing services and resources, and the actions taken in support of cleaning procedures and healthy habits. For the latest information on health and safety precautions and updates from the University, please visit syracuse.edu/Fall2020.
Be Active at the Barnes Center at The Arch!
The Barnes Center at The Arch offers a variety of resources and services to meet the unique needs of your health and wellness journey. From climbing, to swimming, and exercising with state-of-the-art equipment, the selections and variety available are here to help you Be Active.
Be Active Resources
- Adventure Trips (Virtual resources!)
- Billing and Fees
- Challenge Course
- Climbing Wall
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing at Drumlins Country Club
- Drop-in Fitness Classes (Virtual resources!)
- Golf and Tennis at Drumlins Country Club
- Esports (Virtual resources!)
- Fitness Centers (Virtual resources!)
- Ice Sports and Recreation at Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion
- Intramural Sports (Virtual resources!)
- Late-Night Programs
- Personal Training (Virtual resources!)
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sport Clubs
- Wellness Portal (Virtual resources!)