Suspended Residential Instruction: Counseling, Nutrition and Psychiatry services are still available. Please call 315.443.8000 to schedule an appointment. Explore virtual resources, Health Care appointment information and Pharmacy information on the Abridged Schedule webpage.
Be Active at the Barnes Center at The Arch!
The Barnes Center at The Arch offers a variety of resources and services to meet the unique needs of your health and wellness journey. From climbing, to swimming, and exercising with state-of-the-art equipment, the selections and variety available are here to help you Be Active.
Be Active Resources
- Adventure Trips
- Billing and Fees
- Challenge Course
- Climbing Wall
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing at Drumlins Country Club
- Drop-in Fitness Classes (Virtual resource!)
- Golf and Tennis at Drumlins Country Club
- Esports (Virtual resource!)
- Fitness Centers (Virtual resource!)
- Ice Sports and Recreation at Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion
- Intramural Sports
- Late-Night Programs
- Personal Training (Virtual resource!)
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sport Clubs
- Wellness Portal