Fall 2020: Visit the Barnes Center at The Arch Fall 2020 webpage for information surrounding how to access services, resources and the actions taken in support of cleaning procedures and healthy habits. For the latest information on health and safety precautions and updates from the University, please visit syracuse.edu/Fall2020.
Campus community members play an integral role in promoting the holistic health and wellness of students. As parents, family members, faculty, staff and friends, you can help connect students to health and wellness. Through education of important issues impacting college-aged students in addition to sharing information and resources, together, we can support the well-being of Syracuse University’s students.
We encourage you to participate in the activities at the Barnes Center at The Arch, too!
- Help a Student (Virtual resources!)
- Faculty and Staff Resources (Virtual resources!)
- Education and Resources (Virtual resources!)
- Wellness Leadership Institute (Virtual resources!)
- Connect (Virtual resources!)