24-Hour Support Call 315.443.8000
Syracuse University students experiencing a mental health crisis, seeking support for sexual assault or relationship violence, or needing medical consultation can receive free confidential services 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 315.443.8000. Please note, routine consultations should hold until the next business day.
Phone Tree Instructions
If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 315.443.4299 or 911.
- For a mental health crisis, or to speak with the Sexual And Relationship Violence Response Team, please press 3.
- To make an appointment for Health Care or Counseling, please press 0 or stay on the line.
- For a list of additional services, please press 2.
|Health Care||315.443.8000||Main: 855.710.2816
|Health Promotion||315.443.7273||Fax not available.|
|Make an Appointment||315.443.8000||Fax not available.|
|Medical Records Office||315.443.2667||855.710.2816|
|MindSpa||315.443.9156||Fax not available.|
|Student Health Insurance||315.443.9019||855.710.2816|
Pharmacy Phone Tree Instructions 315.443.5691
Refill requests may be made using the Patient Portal. Please complete the form under “Pharmacy.”
- To leave a message for the pharmacist, please press 1.
- If you are a prescriber wishing to leave a prescription order, please press 2.
- To speak to a member of the pharmacy staff, please press 3.
Using the Contact Us Form, please share feedback, grievances and questions without fear of retribution. Feedback allows the Barnes Center at The Arch health and wellness team to enhance the student experience. In order to respect patients’ privileges and privacy, please do NOT list any private health information concerning yourself or the student you’re contacting our office for. All details and specific information is able to be discussed via phone conversation with our Health Services team when you’re contacted.
If preferred, you may contact the Office of the University Ombuds for an informal, confidential, neutral and independent resource to address concerns or questions openly without fear of retaliation or judgment. The Ombuds may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 315.443.1087.