24-Hour Support Call 315.443.8000
Syracuse University students experiencing a mental health crisis, seeking support for sexual assault or relationship violence, or needing medical consultation can receive free confidential services 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 315.443.8000.
Phone Tree Instructions
If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 315.443.4299 or 911.
- For a mental health crisis, or to speak with the Sexual And Relationship Violence Response Team, please press 3.
- To make an appointment for Health Care or Counseling, please press 0 or stay on the line.
- For a list of additional services, please press 2.
Pharmacy Phone Tree Instructions 315.443.5691
Refill requests may be made using the Patient Portal. Please complete the form under “Pharmacy.”
- To leave a message for the pharmacist, please press 1.
- If you are a prescriber wishing to leave a prescription order, please press 2.
- To speak to a member of the pharmacy staff, please press 3.
Barnes Center at The Arch
|Make an Appointment||315.443.8000|
|Medical Records Office||315.443.2667|
|Student Health Insurance||315.443.9019|