24-Hour Support Call 315.443.8000
Syracuse University students experiencing a mental health crisis, seeking support for sexual assault or relationship violence, or needing medical consultation can receive free confidential services 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 315.443.8000.
Phone Tree Instructions
If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 315.443.4299 or 911.
- For a mental health crisis, or to speak with the Sexual And Relationship Violence Response Team, please press 3.
- To make an appointment for Health Care or Counseling, please press 0 or stay on the line.
- For a list of additional services, please press 2.
Pharmacy Phone Tree Instructions 315.443.5691
Refill requests may be made using the Patient Portal. Please complete the form under “Pharmacy.”
- To leave a message for the pharmacist, please press 1.
- If you are a prescriber wishing to leave a prescription order, please press 2.
- To speak to a member of the pharmacy staff, please press 3.
Barnes Center at The Arch
|Make an Appointment||315.443.8000|
|Medical Records Office||315.443.2667|
|Student Health Insurance||315.443.9019|
Using the form below, please share feedback, grievances and questions without fear of retribution. Feedback allows the Barnes Center at The Arch health and wellness team to enhance the student experience.
If preferred, you may contact the Office of the University Ombuds for an informal, confidential, neutral and independent resource to address concerns or questions openly without fear of retaliation or judgment. The Ombuds may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 315.443.1087.