During the winter months, Syracuse University and SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) I.D. holders can access free cross country skiing, snowshoeing and needed equipment on the weekends at the Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Center located at Drumlins Country Club. View more details below.
- If exhibiting any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, are awaiting test results, or test positive for the virus please call the Barnes Center at The Arch at 315.443.8000. Please do not participate in activities.
- All levels of experience are welcome.
- Wellness Portal reservations are required. If this is your first time using the Wellness Portal, learn more and find directions on the Wellness Portal webpage.
- All equipment is free of charge (including skis, poles, boots and snowshoes) and requires a Wellness Portal reservation.
- Patrons should wash or sanitize hands before and after using cross country ski or snowshoe equipment.
- Syracuse University/ESF I.D. card required for check-in.
- Masks are required at all times, including inside the Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Center and while on trails.
- A minimum of six feet of physical distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Friday: Please note, shuttle services are not available. Explore the Centro South Campus bus schedule and visit Drumlins Country Club today!
- Saturday-Sunday: Shuttle services departing from College Place are included for cross country skiing and snowshoeing when registering through the Wellness Portal only.
Enjoy the winter weather on marked and mapped trails. For questions regarding trail status or closings, please call the Drumlins Country Club Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Center at 315.937.5000.
The Division of Enrollment and the Student Experience partners with Drumlins Country Club to bring students seasonal activities. For more information, please visit the Drumlins Country Club website or call 315.446.4555.