Fall 2020: Visit the Barnes Center at The Arch Fall 2020 webpage for information surrounding how to access services, resources and the actions taken in support of cleaning procedures and healthy habits. For the latest information on health and safety precautions and updates from the University, please visit syracuse.edu/Fall2020.
Faculty and staff members have multiple resources available at the Barnes Center at The Arch. They may be the first to recognize a student is in distress or be the first to introduce a student to the many ways to Be Active, Be Involved and available campus resources. The Barnes Center at The Arch’s staff and peer educators are also great resources for presentations/workshops.
Don’t miss all the ways you can connect with health and wellness activities, too!
Here are some resources that will be useful to you as a staff or faculty member:
- ‘Don’t Cancel that Class’ Workshop
- In that rare instance you might need to cancel a class, consider sharing a Wellness Leadership Institute workshop.
- Help a student in distress
- Health and Wellness Supplies (Bulletin Board Kits, Bulk Sexual Health Supplies)
- Learn about Healthy Monday
- Learn about the Wellness Initiative
- Understand your Recreation membership
- Schedule a session at the Crowley Family MindSpa
- Explore the Wellness Leadership Institute Workshop series
- Title IX reporting