Suspended Residential Instruction: Counseling, Nutrition and Psychiatry services are still available over the phone and through Zoom. Please call 315.443.8000 to schedule an appointment. Explore virtual resources, Health Care appointment information and Pharmacy information on the Abridged Schedule webpage.
Faculty and staff members have multiple resources available at the Barnes Center at The Arch. They may be the first to recognize a student is in distress or be the first to introduce a student to the many ways to Be Active, Be Involved and available campus resources. The Barnes Center at The Arch’s staff and peer educators are also great resources for presentations/workshops or to invite to your events.
Don’t miss all the ways you can connect with health and wellness activities, too!
Here are some resources that will be useful to you as a staff or faculty member:
- ‘Don’t Cancel that Class’ Workshop
- In that rare instance you might need to cancel a class, consider inviting a peer educator to your class for a workshop or training (at least 48 hours’ notice needed).
- Help a student in distress
- Health and Wellness Supplies (Bulletin Board Kits, Bulk Sexual Health Supplies and Wellness First Aid Kits)
- Invite Barnes Center at The Arch staff/peer educator to table at your event
- Learn about Healthy Monday
- Learn about the Wellness Initiative
- Understand your Recreation membership
- Request a workshop
- Schedule a session at the Crowley Family MindSpa
- Title IX reporting