Faculty and staff members have multiple resources available at the Barnes Center at The Arch. They may be the first to recognize a student is in distress or be the first to introduce a student to the many ways to Be Active, Be Involved and available campus resources. The Barnes Center at The Arch’s staff and peer educators are also great resources for presentations/workshops.
Don’t miss all the ways you can connect with health and wellness activities, too!
Here are some resources that will be useful to you as a staff or faculty member:
- ‘Don’t Cancel that Class’ Workshop
- In that rare instance you might need to cancel a class, consider sharing a Wellness Leadership Institute workshop.
- Help a student in distress
- Health and Wellness Supplies (Bulletin Board Kits, Bulk Sexual Health Supplies)
- Learn about Healthy Monday
- Learn about the Wellness Initiative
- Understand your Recreation membership
- Schedule a session at the Crowley Family MindSpa
- Explore the Wellness Leadership Institute Workshop series
- Title IX reporting