If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or you are in immediate danger, call 911.
Schedule an Appointment
- Call 315.443.8000
- Patient Portal (Temporarily unavailable for scheduling appointments, please call the Barnes Center at 315.443.8000 to schedule an appointment.)
Health Care Hours
Fall 2020: Visit the Barnes Center at The Arch Fall 2020 webpage for information surrounding how to access services, resources and the actions taken in support of cleaning procedures and healthy habits. For the latest information on health and safety precautions and updates from the University, please visit syracuse.edu/Fall2020.
The Barnes Center at The Arch health and wellness team includes health care professionals who provide students a variety of confidential general health care services, including:
- Disease prevention and screening (blood pressure checks, tobacco cessation)
- Acute illnesses (respiratory infections, injuries, abdominal pain)
- Health maintenance (physical exams, pap smears, immunizations)
- Management of common chronic illnesses (asthma, acne, seasonal allergies)
- Medical Transport
- Primary care – mental health (depression, anxiety)
- Simple office procedures (suturing, wart treatment)
For after-hours or advanced medical treatment, students may be referred to appropriate medical partners within the Syracuse, New York community. This may include hospital emergency rooms and/or specialists. Referrals for outpatient specialty care can be made as needed for evaluation and/or management of more complex medical conditions.
- Allergy Shots – Please note, the Barnes Center at The Arch does not provide allergy shots. Upon request the Health Care team may make a referral and organize transportation to a local provider.