If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or you are in immediate danger, call 911.
Schedule an Appointment
- Call 315.443.8000
- Patient Portal (Temporarily unavailable for scheduling appointments, please call the Barnes Center at 315.443.8000 to schedule an appointment.)
Health Care Hours
Suspended Residential Instruction: Counseling, Nutrition and Psychiatry services are still available over the phone and through Zoom. Please call 315.443.8000 to schedule an appointment. Explore virtual resources, Health Care appointment information and Pharmacy information on the Abridged Schedule webpage.
The Barnes Center at The Arch health and wellness team includes health care professionals who provide students a variety of confidential general health care services, including:
- Disease prevention and screening (blood pressure checks, tobacco cessation)
- Acute illnesses (respiratory infections, injuries, abdominal pain)
- Health maintenance (physical exams, pap smears, immunizations)
- Management of common chronic illnesses (asthma, acne, seasonal allergies)
- Medical Transport
- Primary care – mental health (depression, anxiety)
- Simple office procedures (suturing, wart treatment)
For after-hours or advanced medical treatment, students may be referred to appropriate medical partners within the Syracuse, New York community. This may include hospital emergency rooms and/or specialists. Referrals for outpatient specialty care can be made as needed for evaluation and/or management of more complex medical conditions.
- Allergy Shots – Please note, the Barnes Center at The Arch does not provide allergy shots. Upon request the Health Care team may make a referral and organize transportation to a local provider.