If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or you are in immediate danger, call 911.
Schedule an Appointment
- Call 315.443.8000
- Patient Portal
Health Care Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
The Barnes Center at The Arch health and wellness team includes health care professionals who provide students a variety of confidential general health care services, including:
- Disease prevention and screening (blood pressure checks, tobacco cessation)
- Acute illnesses (respiratory infections, injuries, abdominal pain)
- Health maintenance (physical exams, pap smears, immunizations)
- Management of common chronic illnesses (asthma, acne, seasonal allergies)
- Medical Transport
- Primary care – mental health (depression, anxiety)
- Simple office procedures (suturing, wart treatment)
For after-hours or advanced medical treatment, students may be referred to appropriate medical partners within the Syracuse, New York community. This may include hospital emergency rooms and/or specialists. Referrals for outpatient specialty care can be made as needed for evaluation and/or management of more complex medical conditions.
- Allergy Shots – Please note, the Barnes Center at The Arch does not provide allergy shots. Upon request the Health Care team may make a referral and organize transportation to a local provider.