The health and wellness team can assess, treat, educate and provide resources specific to sexual and reproductive health that work best for your individual needs.
Schedule an Appointment
- Call 315.443.8000
- Patient Portal (Temporarily unavailable for scheduling appointments.)
- Contraceptive Management
- Pregnancy Counseling
- Pregnancy Testing
- Preventive Counseling
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Examinations
- Testing And Treatment For Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Bystander Intervention
- Preventive Education
- Sexual and Relationship Violence
Explore Wellness Leadership Institute workshops, today!
These guidelines are for consensual sex and consent is required for all sexual interactions. If you are initiating sexual activity, you can make sure you have consent by remembering "Got Consent: Be SU.R.E" (Shared Understanding, Respect and Enthusiasm).
- COVID-19 spreads through fluids such as saliva and mucus, and most effectively when someone is within 6 feet of another individual. Although sexual transmission does not effectively transmit other coronaviruses through sex, we know that COVID-19 has been found in fecal matter and semen.
- The safest sex partner during this time is yourself. Practice masturbation, self-pleasure, having phone sex or virtual-intimate time with a partner, while you are physically not in the same space but can practice mutual masturbation or self-touch.
- Remember if you are using sex toys to make sure you are properly cleaning them. Learn helpful cleaning tips today!
- If you are having physical sexual interactions with others, the safest people are individuals that you are living with and have been practicing social distancing with. If you do have sex with other people, have as few partners as possible and practice protected sex.
- Do not have sex (especially kissing) if you or your partner(s) are not feeling well, have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to and told to self-isolate.
- It is important to consider if you or your partner(s) have medical conditions that increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. If so, you may want to avoid physical sexual interactions at this time.
- Remember you can get your safer sex supplies including condoms, lubricant, oral dams and hand protection from the Safer Sex Express. These orders are free and delivered directly to on campus residential mailboxes or available for pick-up at designated locations for off campus students.
For questions or for more information, please contact Barnes Center at The Arch Health Care by calling 315.443.8000.
Safer Sex Express
Safer Sex Express is a no cost, discreet sexual health supply ordering service for Syracuse University students. Each order is placed in discreet packaging to ensure student’s privacy.
Students living in a residence hall may have their order discreetly delivered to their mailbox.
Discreet pick-up is available to all Syracuse University students. Orders will be organized by alphabetical order with the student's first name and SUID.
- Barnes Center at The Arch: Available on the designated shelf across from the Pharmacy.
- Goldstein Student Center: Available on the designated shelf across from the Information Desk on the main entrance level.
- External Condoms
- Hand Protection
- Internal Condoms
- Oral Dams
- Silicone-Based Lubricants
- Water-Based Lubricants