Through personalized training and holistic health and wellness resources, the Barnes Center at The Arch team is committed to helping you reach your goals.
Fall 2020: Visit the Barnes Center at The Arch Fall 2020 webpage for information surrounding how to access services, resources and the actions taken in support of cleaning procedures and healthy habits. For the latest information on health and safety precautions and updates from the University, please visit syracuse.edu/Fall2020.
- Cuse Fit Chat – Through free personalized video meetings, Cuse Fit Chat connects students with Barnes Center personal trainers and resources to help meet wellness goals. To learn more and to sign-up for a meeting, visit the Wellness Portal.
If you’re interested in beginning Personal Training, please use the Personal Training Registration Form to get started. Once you’ve submitted this form, a member of our fitness staff will walk you through the step-by-step process of beginning your fitness journey.
Personal Training Highlights
- Comprehensive fitness programs, tailored to your personal goals.
- Customizable workouts for any skill level.
- In-depth education and motivation.
- One-on-one private workout sessions.
- Scheduling flexibility.
Personal Training Details
Available to Syracuse University and SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) campus community members.
Sessions: Available year-round.
Available levels: All skill levels, 18 years of age and older.
5 Session Package
SU/ESF Student: $100
8 Session Package
SU/ESF Student: $160
12 Session Package
SU/ESF Student: $240
18 Session Package
SU/ESF Student and Non-student: $378
*Please note that assessment/consultation does count as session one of the purchased training.