Within a virtual setting, students will be provided the same level of support and guidance with the enhanced opportunity of one-on-one employer meetings. Rising to the evolving professional landscape, Syracuse University Career Services has created a space that turns interest into internships and connections into careers at the All Majors Career and Internship Fair. All undergraduate and graduate students are welcome and encouraged to attend the All Majors Career and Internship Fair regardless of major.
Virtual Event Instructions
Using a Syracuse University NetID and password, all events will be available virtually on Handshake. Please visit the Handshake webpage for additional information and instruction.
Preparing for the All Majors Career and Internship Fair
To prepare, students are encouraged to follow these instructions. To request accommodations or for questions, please contact Career Services.
- Register for key events.
- Thursday, March 18, 2021, Noon-1 p.m. ET: Tips for Navigating a Virtual Career Fair
- Thursday, March 18, 2021, 2-3 p.m. ET: Virtual Career Fair Readiness Workshop
- Thursday, March 25, 2021, 3-7 p.m. ET: All Majors Career and Internship Fair
- Update Your Handshake Account and Resume. Using the Handshake webpage, learn how to add professional experiences, academic information, skills and more. Newly available is VMock, the University’s free 24-hour resume review platform. Get personalized resume feedback based on criteria collected from employers and global best practices. Explore a complete list of resources on the Services webpage.
- Research Attending Companies. Use the Handshake event to explore the attending companies, review individual company websites and explore them on LinkedIn.
- Make a Professional Impression. Students are encouraged to dress professionally and to develop their introductory “pitch.” Schedule an appointment or attend a Drop-In Session with Career Services or your school or college to get one-on-one support for best practices and how to stand out to employers.