Explore Syracuse University’s four cultural centers and a variety of cross campus partners to learn more about their unique offerings, annual events, mentoring in addition to their student programs, services and resources. Please contact the Syracuse University Career Services team to learn more about inclusion, identity and career development.
- interEDGE – Online resources in the form of curated news, research, trends and advice to support International student professional success.
- Myvisajobs.com – Using quantitative modeling methods to analyze millions of working Visa petitions and job openings from Visa sponsors, Myvisajobs.com provides customized working visa solutions based on skills and preferences.
- Vault – This platform provides in-depth intelligence on what it's really like to work in an industry, company or profession and how to position yourself.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) – Free, expert and confidential guidance on workplace accommodations and employment issues surrounding disability.
- Ascend – As the largest, non-profit Pan-Asian organization for business professionals in North America, Ascend connects Pan-Asian leaders across industries through a network of seasoned professionals and emerging leaders, enables young professionals and emerging leaders to pursue their dreams and achieve new professional heights, and assists partners and sponsors to achieve their business growth through world-class diversity and inclusion practices.
- National Black MBA Association® – The lead in the creation of educational, wealth building, and growth opportunities for those historically underrepresented throughout their careers as students, entrepreneurs and professionals.
- PRISM – Part of the USC Race and Equity Center, PRISM is a three-pronged initiative that aims to transform recruiting, hiring and professional development at postsecondary institutions. By combining a searchable database and recruitment tool, a networking platform for racially diverse employees, and a professional development resource for employers and job seekers, it aims to connect employers with diverse professionals who want to work in higher education.
- Prospanica – Empowers and enables Hispanic MBAs and business professionals to achieve their full educational, economic and social potential.