By supporting students and engaging in discussions surrounding selecting a major, pursuing internships and navigating a career, in partnership with Syracuse University Career Services, parents and families can support a student’s professional growth and success.
- Dive into self-discovery resources.
- Explore suggested actions to take per undergraduate class year.
- Learn more about professional resources and support surrounding inclusion and identity.
- Review and gain feedback on cover letters and resumes.
- Prepare for interviews.
- Discover networking opportunities.
- Explore internship and professional employment opportunities with Handshake, ’Cuse Works, LinkedIn and more.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Syracuse University Career Services team.