As student employees return to work on campus in the summer and fall, outlined below are important public health reminders and health and safety protocols.
- Complete the daily health screening prior to work each day.
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- Maintain social distancing when working around others.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer during your shifts.
- Clean your work area with disinfectant.
- Students who are exhibiting symptoms or believe they have been exposed to the virus should not report to work and call the Barnes Center at The Arch at 315.443.8000.
Student employees will be provided with masks/face coverings if they do not have one available. Cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer should also be available in the office.