Requirements to Join a Greek Organization
Before a candidate can go through recruitment/intake, they must meet the following requirements:
- Be a regularly enrolled, full-time undergraduate student in good standing with Syracuse University
- Have earned at least 12 SU credit hours; transfer students are not eligible to participate in recruitment in their first semester at the University
- A 2.5 or better cumulative GPA
- Be in good standing with the Office of Students Rights and Responsibilities (not on probation, suspension, or have an open, unresolved judicial case).
- Participate, either in-person or virtually, in the following three workshops offered by the Wellness Leadership Institute:
- Alcohol Safety 101
- STOP Bias
- Hazing Prevention
View information on the times, dates, and locations of the workshops.