Syracuse University and SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) community members are invited to join celebrations, explore social and educational events and learn about the history, culture and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual individuals.
All In?: Celebrating and Uplifting Black Queerness
Through the work of artists, activists, educators and performers, this year’s theme further encompasses the many social and educational events that explore the intersections of being both Black and Queer. The LGBTQ Resource Center in collaboration with campus partners will host several events throughout the month that include virtual and hybrid lectures, workshops, social activities and more. Please note, registration is required.
For more information please visit the All In? Webpage. To find out how you can get involved or to request accommodations, please contact the LGBTQ Resource Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 315.443.3983.
- View the Queer and Trans Solidarity List 2020 today!
- Tuesday, Oct. 20, 7-8 p.m.: Trans Students Affinity Group (Please contact the LGBTQ Resource Center to register.)
- Wednesday, Oct. 21: International Pronouns Day
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 6 p.m.: Out and Greek Panel
- Thursday, Oct. 22, Noon-1 p.m.: LGBTQ+ 101 Workshop
- Friday, Oct. 23, 5-6:30 p.m.: LGBTQ+ Mix-It-Up
- Friday, Oct. 23, 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Historic “Homo Harlem” Tour
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 10:30 p.m.: DJ Night with Cybergurlz
- Monday, Oct. 26, Noon-2 p.m.: Safe Zone Workshop
- Thursday, Oct. 29, 3:30-4:30 p.m.: LGBTQ+ Staff Affinity Group (Please contact the LGBTQ Resource Center to register.)
- Thursday, Oct. 29, 6-7:30 p.m.: Book Club: Black Girl Dangerous: On Race, Queerness, Class and Gender By Mia Mckenzie