We invite you to consider applying to be a Living Learning Community Resident Advisor! From planning programs, interacting with the faculty, and helping student successfully transition to Syracuse University, Living Learning Community Resident Advisors (LLCRAs) have a huge impact on the experience of the learning community students.
LLCRAs are just like other RAs, but with a few added tasks and responsibilities at an additional 50 hours a year, which include but are not limited to:
- Assist with providing six additional LLC engagement opportunities a year
- LLC Palooza
- Fall Bonding event
- Faculty Experience event
- Experiential Enrichment event
- Diversity & Inclusion event
- End of the year closure event
- Interact with Living Learning Community Faculty/Staff at team meetings or when planning programs
- Serve as a teammate to peer mentors and those serving on a living learning community team
- Serve as an on-going recruitment ambassador to potential LLCRAs and incoming first-year Living Learning Community residents
To compensate for the extra responsibility, LLCRAs receive a maximum of approximately $600 per year.