The Student Box Office sells tickets for campus events and programs sponsored by Syracuse University organizations such as registered student organizations, recognized fraternity and sorority chapters, club sports, in addition to administrative or academic departments. Tickets will only be available for sale digitally at Student Box Office My Tickets Portal. Tickets may be purchased with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards.
- A Ticket Request Form must be completed by Syracuse University organizations to have tickets sold through the Student Box Office.
- For ticketing, the Student Box Office Supervisor must receive a completed Ticket Request Form a minimum of two weeks prior to the event. Delays in getting the form to the Student Box Office will cause a delay in ticketing.
- Please allow at least, but no longer than, three business days after submitting the Ticket Request Form for tickets to go on sale.
- All fields on the form must be completed before it can be processed.
- Package pricing must be approved by the Student Box Office. The Student Box Office reserves the right to limit/restrict package pricing.
- The Student Box Office can only provide ticketing services to Syracuse University recognized student organizations, Fraternity and Sorority, chapters as well as registered sport clubs.
- All Syracuse University student organizations must have a consultant and the appropriate venue representative electronically approve the Ticket Request Form.
Enough time should be allotted to allow these approvals to occur and still get the form to the Student Box Office within the timelines referenced above.
Groups may request a number of complimentary tickets for their event or program on the Ticket Request Form.
- Complimentary hardcopy tickets will be available for pickup from your consultant on the first day of ticket sales. At this time, complimentary tickets are not available digitally.
- Distribution of complimentary tickets is the responsibility of the sponsoring Syracuse University organization.
Syracuse University student organizations should consult with the budget analyst for Fraternity and Sorority Affairs/Student Activities for complimentary ticket limits and restrictions.
- There is a four-ticket limit at the SU/ESF student discount rate for all dance parties and concerts.
- Please review the Dance Party and Concerts policies.
- There will be a three-day delay for general public ticket sales (if applicable) for all dance parties and concerts.
Sponsoring Syracuse University organizations are responsible for creating their own marketing for programs and events.
- The sponsoring Syracuse University organizations must provide the Student Box Office with copies of the event marketing materials.
- Marketing that contains ticketing information should not be released until the on-sale date has been verified by the Student Box Office. This verification will be completed upon approval of the Ticket Request Form by the Student Box Office Supervisor.