Student Centers and Programming Services (SCPS) manages the student centers on campus, Schine Student Center and Goldstein Student Center. We also support room reservations and campus events hosted by Registered Student Organizations, recognized fraternity and sorority chapters, academic units and administrative departments and offices.
To create an environment for the Syracuse University community that exemplifies quality service through dedicated student-driven support.
- To support a safe, diverse, and accessible environment within our facilities.
- To create an unsurpassed student experience for our student employees that develops leadership skills and offers experiential learning opportunities in preparation for their future.
- To provide the highest level of customer service.
- To work collaboratively with the Syracuse University community to provide excellence in events and facilities management.
- To be the centralized information nexus for the Syracuse University community.