All events must start with reserving a venue through the reservation form. Student Centers and Programming Services (SCPS) requires a minimum of three (3) weeks’ notice for scheduling events. Any requests made less than three (3) weeks prior to the event date will be denied.
Additional parameters include:
- Events are limited to a duration of three (3) hours with the exception of banquets (full meal) and concerts.
- Event duration is considered the start of program to end of program.
- The default door time is 30 minutes prior to the program start.
- For events needing rehearsals:
- Rehearsals running four (4) hours or longer require SCPS staff be allocated a 15-minute break every 2 hours.
- Rehearsals running 6 hours or longer require SCPS staff be allocated a 30-minute break every 4 hours.
- Rehearsals scheduled the same day as events must take a full hour break prior to the event, starting no later than 1 hour prior to the scheduled door time.
- No student events are allowed before the first day of classes or after the last day of classes.
- Curfew (rehearsals and events) is 11 p.m. (Seven days a week)