Capacity Limits During COVID-19: In accordance with public health guidelines, capacity limits will apply to all spaces. Please contact us for current capacity limits.
The Goldstein Student Center on South Campus provides areas for use by University offices and registered student organizations for meetings, receptions and other events. Depending on the type of event, setups for these rooms can be changed. To reserve a conference room, please fill out the online reservation request form. Fees may apply for spaces and services.
Goldstein Student Center offers three conference rooms that can also be combined into one large room. Room 201ABC is a flexible space with capacity determined based on room set up.
- Video projection connection via HDMI or VGA; multiple screen options
- Must provide own laptop for projection
- Data capabilities
- Conference phone available upon request
- Podium with goose neck
- Wireless microphones
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) services upon request
- Hourly fee for academic/administrative department use
- Two-hour setup time required