Tables may be reserved for information distribution at the Schine Student Center, Goldstein Student Center, Einhorn Family Walk, HBC Pavilion, and the Quad.
In support of public health guidelines, three tables will be available for reservation for a period of three hours. Additionally, tabling is not permitted for fundraising purposes at this time.
It is recommended that table reservations be submitted at least five business days prior to the desired date. To reserve a table, submit the Table Reservation Form.
Please review the Tabling Guidelines:
- Table reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups without a reservation confirmation may be asked to leave.
- An organization may only reserve one (1) table at a time.
- Reservations are limited to three hours per day.
- Priority will be given to Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and University departments who are interested in information distribution.
- A representative of the registered student organization and/or University department must be present at all times the reserved table is in use.
- No outside vendors will be permitted on campus.
- All items must fit on top of or under the table. The distribution of materials is permitted from behind the table only. Individuals may not stand in doorways and halls to distribute flyers, brochures or other items.
- Chairs are available inside the student centers. Chairs will not be issued for outdoor tabling.
- Groups must check in at the information table with a valid Syracuse University I.D. card. Outdoor tables must be checked out with a valid Syracuse University I.D. card at the information desk.
- Student organizations hosting events must also abide by all Office of Student Activities policies (event security, finance rules, etc.).
- Registered student organizations or University departments must be present within one (1) hour from scheduled time. Otherwise, Student Centers and Programming Services reserves the right to reassign the table.
- Outdoor tables may be cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Music is permitted, but must be kept at a minimum level as not to interfere with other activities.
- Two digital display boards are available at tables in Schine Student Center.