The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities interacts with a number of different offices on campus. Many of these offices work to support students as they progress through the conduct process. Clicking a link in the following list will take you to their websites to get more information.
- The Barnes Center at the Arch, Counseling
- Department of Public Safety
- Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services (Title IX Office)
- Dean of Students Office
- The Barnes Center at the Arch, Substance Use Education and Counseling
- Parent and Family Services
- Sexual and Relationship Violence Response Team