Students can meet with advisors within their school/college, as well as leverage Universitywide advising tools to support their academic, personal and professional success.
- Connect with a school and college advising office.
- Use Orange SUccess, the online advising tool that provides students with ways to ask for help and easily communicate with faculty, teaching assistants, and academic advisors.
- Monitor Degree Works, the online degree audit tool that tracks degree requirements and completed coursework.
- Meet with a career exploration specialist in Career Services if you are undecided, want to internally transfer to another school/college at Syracuse, or discuss major(s).
- Visit the Center for Learning and Student Success for academic support services, tutoring, workshops, academic coaching, training and more.
- Take part in the 15 to Finish campaign to graduate on time.